First Impressions

            After 24-hour long flight across the world followed by a 2-hour ride, I ended up in the city of New Haven. I was surrounded by the warm gothic-style buildings of Yale University.



"New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of"
A picture of Manhattan city taken during my car ride to New Haven. 
Can't wait to go there and watch Broadway shows!


            Though I enjoy the scenery, my first impression was not very good. I got into my dorm and I was stuck in the pouring rain for almost two hours, spending most of my time unpacking my two huge luggage bags. After the rain, it is time for me to go discover the city.



The bed I will be sleeping on for the whole Yale Summer Session. 
The room's a bit small but cozy. Right now my bed is full of dolls and sheets.




A street art somewhere in New Haven (can't remember where was it).
I was quite fascinating with the creativity of the street artists here.



Comments

  1. You've given the reader a very good idea here of what is often the many aspects of a first impression - the exhaustion, the excitement, the disappointment and the pleasure. Nicely done, Ice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts