Circle of Friends

Circle of Friends


Friends from UPrep program (surely there is more but sadly, I don't have pictures with them). We simply enjoy finding food outside the campus. It's fun to try international foods and eating that with friends from that country. This really makes the night more fun and cultural.


My friends during the firework show. We were from two different programs, but Sarah who have joined both fused us into a group. We get along very fast and now we sometimes have dinner together.


Another circle is the circle of theatre hoppers. I went to a local theatre last Thursday and saw a Chinese guy, whom I sat next to on my Wicked lottery tour. We ended up talking about theatre and knowing each other more. We coincidently meet in the library several times. Maybe there is an attraction between people with same passion.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts